1.16.2010

Downtown San Diego

Last Thursday, I had an offsite meeting for work with a few coworkers. We met up in downtown San Diego at an apartment/office that belongs to the owner of our company. It has a pretty panoramic view of downtown San Diego.

Here are some pics of the view from the balcony.


This building was directly across the street. It's a cool looking building, but it is totally blocking the view of the harbor.



Between the buildings on the left you can see the Coronado Bridge. On the right edge you can see part of Petco Park, where the San Diego Padres baseball team plays.


Zoomed in on the Coronado Bridge.



You can vaguely see part of Balboa Park in the left side of the trees in this pic.









We went to lunch at a cool restaurant called "The Neighborhood". This was the apple wallie salad that I got. I thought the tower presentation was cool. I also liked the cactus table decoration.

No comments: