Dear Readers, After consulting Google Maps, it turns out that I will be in my car for at least 36 hours. That's actually less time than I expected, yay. Feel free to make me some Mix CDs. I'm gonna need 'em.
that's almost the same route Carsen and I took to El Paso ... except we turned left in New Mexico (cue bugs buggy voice: I knew I shoulda made a left at Alberquerque!) count the number of giant aluminum crosses that claim to be the largest in the world (I think we saw three)
2 comments:
that's almost the same route Carsen and I took to El Paso ... except we turned left in New Mexico (cue bugs buggy voice: I knew I shoulda made a left at Alberquerque!) count the number of giant aluminum crosses that claim to be the largest in the world (I think we saw three)
hahah tom! bugs buggy
Post a Comment