8.13.2008

Leaving the 'burgh

In protest of all things MySpace and Facebook (sorry Hil), I have decided to start this blog. I'm no great writer, but what the heck. I'm more hoping to tell stories with pics instead. We'll see how that goes...

I gave my two weeks notice at work Monday and my last day is August 22nd. I plan to start driving west (yes, by myself) starting the 25th. Luckily, I am mostly packed already. Unfortunately, I haven't bothered looking at a map or planning my route yet. (note to self: quit blogging and look at map, are you sure you know where California is?)

I am heading to So Cal for a small job fair in San Diego the first week in September. I plan to look for a job in the SD/LA/So Cal area for all of September. I've never been to So Cal, but it seems to host the industry I am looking to stay in. If that doesn't work out, I plan to head to San Francisco in October and job hunt there.

I am excited to travel!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Go Stos!

I miss ya woman! Thought of you the other day. Now you are going further away! :( Wassup with that?

But I am proud of you! You will do great things!! :)

Dj said...

Cali is where all the cool kids are - we'll gladly take all the Stoss we can get!!!

-Dj