The tour was of a peninsula across from downtown San Diego called Coronado. It was a really cool place where apparently rich people live. All the houses are different, due to a building restriction code and they haven't been aloud to build anything over 4 stories tall in over 40 years. There are only about 4 buildings that are tall and even they are only 20 stories or less.
Here is round one of my pics. These are the ones I took while on the Segway. I will post a video I took while on it and some more pics of downtown later this week.
After my last post, you'd think I'd have the sense not to post a picture of myself on the internet. But apparently, I have no sense or shame. So here's me on my super fun segway, with a helmet nonetheless.
One thing about a tour on a segway is that it is really difficult to take picture while on it and stay balanced.
Our guide was a retired Navy guy who totally reminded me of Wilson the neighbor from Home Improvement. He was great...and he didn't have to wear a helmet.
Some of the areas we rode through we kinda crowded and people we passed stared and commented.
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! But did you feel like GOB from Arrested Development? LOL
SO jealous that you have such nice weather. I would die to be wearing a t-shirt right now!
You look so SPECIAL with that helmet on. ;) It probably reminded you of being a kid on the short bus. O and yes I am also jealous of your nice weather. I have about 15" of snow at my house right now.
Kelly, Haha I loved that show! I made my dad watch 2 seasons of it with me one Christmas. The weather here is pretty awesome...Come visit!
Jim, you're jealous of my weather, but I'm jealous of you that I don't get to hear the Polamalu song on local radio stations on my way to work. Go Steelers! PS..I totally expected you to comment on my awesome Ravens Photshop job. You're slacking!
That is so you! I am glad you had a good time.
Did you leave a comment on our blog? It didn't have a name.
Post a Comment