These pics are from the 3rd Street Promenade which is a nice shopping area close to the pier. I thought I got some pics of the shopping area itself, but I guess not..oops.
The Silver Street Performer:
A little outdoor ice rink, how cute...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
awesome! I didn't realize you were going to be in Santa Monica! You could have hung out with my sister... she lives at 2nd and Washington!
did you get chanced by any of the street performers - that seems to be what always happens to us!
2 comments:
awesome! I didn't realize you were going to be in Santa Monica! You could have hung out with my sister... she lives at 2nd and Washington!
did you get chanced by any of the street performers - that seems to be what always happens to us!
Cara! Was she there for Thanksgiving? I figured she went to TX to visit you. You gotta give her my contact info! I love Santa Monica now!
I just saw the silver guy. It was pretty low key when I was there.
Post a Comment