I got my California Driver's License today! Well, sorta. They don't make them on the spot, apparently. I'll get mine in the mail in two weeks. Yay! I had to take the written driver's test. I'm officially a Californian now! I tried to register my car too, but I need to get a smog inspection.
I had my first client presentation Tuesday, which went fairly well. My company's owner and I are meeting the client again next week to go to the next phase which is exciting. I am suddenly super busy at work. I went from having one project to having two, plus I'm helping with 2 other projects. I learned a really cool new rendering package this week called Bunkspeed Hypershot and I am doing computer renderings for one of the other projects. It's really neat software and seems easy to learn so far. I may have to work again this weekend, but at least it's for a fun project. Yipee!
1 comment:
Yipee!!
Yuki says you should come to Pittsburgh this weekend. I agree! Super groupies unite.
You can't hide behind that tree-huggin' California exterior for long. I know your blood runs black 'n' gold, sukkah!
Post a Comment